Sunday, October 14, 2012

On Insulin

Milonia is now on insulin.  This is great news because several doctors said she should wait before starting on insulin until she was a bit healthier.  She must be a bit healthier.

She has started school and Jude says she is doing great.

Tony and I are hopefully heading back to Haiti in the next couple of months or so to pick up our boys we are adopting. I can't wait to get there and see how well Milonia and Roseny are doing for myself.  If you have any special notes or small gifts you would like to send along with me to take to Milonia, get them to me and I'll make sure she gets it.

Thank you to all who are supporting this family prayerfully as well as monetarily.  I can't wait to tell them all about God's people who have stepped up to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment